The person in charge of the Portal is AOB ABOGADOS LEGAL SERVICES SLP (hereinafter, 'AOB ABOGADOS'). If you want to know all our identification data, you can visit our web page about Legal Notice.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on the user's hard drive when accessing certain web pages through a browser. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
Cookies, depending on who manages the equipment or domain from which they are sent, can be divided into own cookies (managed by a team or domain managed by the website's own editor) or third-party cookies (managed by third parties or companies that treat the data obtained through these).
There are different types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the website, such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, facilitating orders, purchasing, completing forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities ( videos, social networks ...).
- Customization cookies that allow the user to access the services according to their preferences (browser, language ...).
- Analysis cookies that allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and that allow users to measure their activity and create browsing profiles with the objective of improving websites.
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces on the website.
- Customized advertising cookies that allow the management of the advertising spaces of the web based on user behavior and browsing habits, where their profile is obtained and allow the advertising that is displayed in the user's browser to be customized.
On the other hand, and depending on the period of time they remain activated, you can distinguish between session cookies (designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page) and persistent cookies (in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie).
Cookies used in the Portal
In addition to the strictly necessary cookies for its proper functioning, the Portal uses the following cookies:
a) Session Cookies
- Cookie PHPSESSID. This cookie is used by the PHP encryption language to allow session variables to be saved on the web server. This cookie is essential for the operation of the web.
b) Analytical Cookies
The objectives we pursue with analytical cookies are to anonymously identify users browsing through the cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of visitors and whether it is trending, the most visited contents, whether if it is a new user or it has repeated visit. Consequently, only statistical purposes are pursued. We do not perform custom advertising or similar tasks with these cookies. Specifically the cookies used are:
- Cookie "_ga". It is an analytical cookie, related to Google Analytics. Stores a unique customer identifier and serves to control unique visits, user data, campaigns ... It has an expiration of 2 years.
- Cookie "_gat". It is an analytical cookie, related to Google Analytics. It is used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session. It has an expiration of 10 minutes that is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.
- Cookie "_gid". It is an analytical cookie, related to Google Analytics that is used to distinguish users. It has a duration of 24 hours.
c) Other cookies
- Cookie ReCaptcha: Google cookie, is used in the forms of our website, this ensures that users who provide their data in the different forms of our website are human and not automated applications. This way, spam is fought.
- Likewise, we inform you that during navigation in our "Online Services" section, when making payments for services, you can set Braintree cookies (Paypal.Inc service), to manage your payment services insurance.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your browser. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links that are included below:
- If you use Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&ref_topic=3434352
- If you use Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- If you use Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- If you use Safari, from https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- If you use Opera, from http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- If you wish to disable cookies related to Google Analytics, then follow the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl+en=GB
Also, if you would like more information on how to modify your browser's configuration options to block or filter cookies, you can consult the following links: http://www.aboutcookies.org/ or http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq / Although being external links to our website, we are not responsible for their content.
Keep in mind that if you block or delete cookies, this may affect the ability to navigate through the Portal or the correct use of some of its functions. It will mainly happen if you disable the technical and / or operational cookies.
Update and changes in the Cookies Policy
If you have questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us through this email: email@example.com